Monday 22 August 2011

chessboard shirt



more chessboard pattern shirts:
photos from http://www.stylites.net/2007/10/



sup guys!

so, I'v been busy lately trying to finish a 3D model of my redesigned smoke alarm. and hopefully I will get the job at levi's.


This look was inspired by discrete’s autumn line 2010~2011. the whole collection is lyk a new expression of men’s shirt. its very unique. here is the link http://www.discreteonline.co.nz/


my shirt is from asos, its sleeveless and longline designed with chessboard pattern. it was an on sale item, and i dont think its available anymore, that i fell in luv with almost instantly. plus the price was great.
I also got the top there too, its front draped and has a huge low neckline. its very stylish, and the material is comfortable indeed.
a pair of skinnies as usual, and those old time favor boots. btw they aint @ the top shape right now ever since i pulled one of the tongues out and teared the back... 


the whole didnt cost as much as I think. I do lyk discrete, but, I mean, I would neva afford their shirt with my financial status atm. but they are definitely worth to be checked out!   


hmmmm, I guess that is. tek care everyone,
Yi~




No comments:

Post a Comment